Dedication!

Dedication!
This is Paradise, I'm telling ya.

Thursday 20 January 2011

Games in real life

How you know you're a geek:

Once, on my way to a gig, I was staring from a bus window when I saw something that made my stomach tighten with excitement. It was a small glowing blue ball and it meant that it gave me extra XP in order to level up! I better rush to it before player 2 got there before me and stole all my lovely points!

Then I realised I was in the real world and NOT playing Jedi Power Battles on the Playstation.

Yes.. I'd spent so many hours with my friends Paul and Adham playing SO much Playstation that I'd inbuilt in my brain that anything blue and glowing needed to be collected. Sadly, this was a house light and I felt a fool! My brain was telling me 'Al. Enough is enough. You're confusing reality with fiction'.

But.. what would happen if the gaming world and our world ever came into contact?

Ladies and gentlemen, with the help of Photoshop master Charlie, we give you:

GET A LIFE: Games in Real life.

Deadwood

We have a problem

..never outgunned

Why won't you die!

When mutation comes in handy

Taking the easy way out

Track and Savannah.. technically

Stop worrying. There is certainly no chance of Koopas tomorrow.

You will never get this

Run away!

Frogger on 'Insanity'

Simples

Life in the fast lane

Play to your strengths

Another Root Beer? We do shots y'know?

Commence slow, formulaic invasion!

There goes the neighbourhood.

Let us know what you think! Is this a world you would be happy in?

I hope basic photoshoppin' brought a smile to your face today. x

No comments:

Post a Comment